Students With Disabilities
SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
MANDATED SERVICES AS PER STUDENTS’ IEPs
- COUNSELING: (Individual and Group)
- SPEECH/LANGUAGE THERAPY: (Individual and Group)
- HEARING: (Individual and Group)
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY: (Individual)
- PARAPROFESSIONAL SERVICES: HEALTH, ALTERNATE PLACEMENT, CRISIS
- INTEGRATED CO-TEACHING (40% IEP over 60% GEN. ED.)
- RELATED SERVICE ONLY
* Students are promoted and fully integrated to Main Stream classes based on individual progress and skills acquisition with parental consent.
** Special Education 9 and 10 grade Students participate full time in the main stream CTE program.
*** Special Education students who do not have the skills to continue in the main stream CTE program are assigned to Special Education Technology classes. Here they have small group instruction and receive basic technology information and hands-on activities.
Ms. Monica Ortiz Villacrese
Assistant Principal SWD
718-361-2032 ext. 5261