Aviation Maintenance Teacher Openings at Aviation High School!
Careers at Atlantic Aviation!
Posted: November 21, 2023
Atlantic Aviation is currently seeking two Line Service Technicians (LST) positions at the East 34th Street Heliport, Monday to Friday no weekends, and total benefit package, Medical , Dental , Vision and 401K plans. Atlantic is a huge Fixed-Base Operation (FBO) company throughout the nation and there is plenty of opportunity to grow!
Metro-North Railroad Career Opportunities
Posted: November 21, 2023
Mark your calendar for Saturday, December 2, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., as we prepare for our Open House at 525 North Broadway, White Plains, NY.We are hiring for several skilled trades positions, including Cabinet Makers/Carpenters, Electricians, Ironworkers, Machinists, Masons, and Plumbers. These roles are essential to maintain the efficiency of our railroad operation, and we need your help to fill them. Applicants should bring printed copies of their resumes and a government-issued ID. Qualified job seekers will be invited to speak to a recruiter and a subject matter expert, and they may be scheduled for the Metro-North test process. The minimum education requirement for these titles is a High School Diploma, or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC).Please visit our website to find a complete list of other career opportunities.
MTA Metro-North Railroad November 4, 2023 Hiring Event!
Posted October 26, 2023
Current (October 2023) Openings at Endeavor Air!
Posted: October 25, 2023
Endeavor Air is currently filling immediate openings at the following maintenance base locations: MSP, CVG, ATL, DSM, RDU, LGA, & JFK.
Apply online to current AMT openings at Endeavor Air:
Careers at Con Edison
Posted: October 13, 2023
Aviation Technical Services
Aviation Maintenance Technician Openings at Panasonic Chicago (ORD)
MTA Skilled Trades Opportunities
Posted: September 20, 2023
Skilled trades positions at the MTA:
Career Opportunity Listings at Tampa International Airport, Florida
Aero Instruments & Avionics, Inc. Hiring Electronics Technicians
Posted: August 30, 2023
FAA Hiring Air Traffic Controllers in NYC
Posted: August 28, 2023 to September 3, 2023
"Attention New Yorkers — looking for a new career? We’re hiring entry-level air traffic controllers for our facility on Long Island! If you live in NYC or the surrounding area, check your eligibility and view the requirements below.
This unique opportunity opens on Monday, August 28 at 12:00am ET and will close on Sunday, September 3 at 11:59pm ET. "
Posted August 21, 2023
MESA AIRLINES offers relocation support. See the PowerPoint presentation below!
Aviation Search Group (ASG)
Posted August 21, 2023:
Aviation Search Group, LLC ∙ 607 West Main Street ∙ Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666 ∙
P: (724) 547-7015 ∙ F: (724) 547-6205
“Aviation Professionals… Perfectly Placed.”
Posted July 31, 2023
Endeavor Air Aviation Maintenance Technician Openings
Posted July 25, 2023
Current AMT openings at Endeavors' LaGuardia (LGA), JFK, Minneapolis (MSP), Atlanta (ATL) and Raleigh/Durham (RDU) maintenance bases. Search for current job openings here.
Delta Aircraft Support Mechanic Apprentice Program
Posted July 13, 2023
Visit DELTA.COM/TECHOPSCAREERS for more information!
PSA Airlines Job Posting - Posted June 26, 2023
Posted June 23, 2023
MSP Openings - We currently have 53 of 60 spots filled for this year, and I’m about halfway there for 2024!
Republic Airways - A&P Licensed Technician Positions
Posted: May 1, 2023
Delta Air Lines Relocation Bonus for Minneapolis, Minnesota Positions
Posted: March 16, 2023
Dear Delta Air Lines Partnered 147-A&P School,
Delta Air Lines would like to announce a $5,000 relocation benefit for your soon to be graduates who would be willing to relocate to Minneapolis, Minnesota for a role with Delta TechOps.
Students must successfully receive a FAA Airframe and Powerplant license before relocation.
Students must have graduated from a Delta Air Lines Partnered 147 school within the past 6 months to qualify for the relocation bonus.
Interested students can apply to the link below and a recruiter will reach out to them with further information.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner | Delta’s Talent Team
M: (216) 293-5126| Connect with me on LinkedIn
American Airlines Careers and Company-Wide Job Search Site
Posted: February 16, 2023
Click on the following link or the image below to search the most current job opportunities at American Airlines - https://jobs.aa.com/search/
Great Opportunities at Silver Airways in Florida!
Posted: December 22, 2022
Aviation Maintenance Technician Position - New York City
Posted: December 5, 2022.
Position Title: Technician Maintenance
The Technician is responsible for all facets of the preventive maintenance and repair of airplanes to ensure aircraft are airworthy and all technical aspects are documented properly.
- Perform tasks associated with meeting aircraft at transit stations, including checks on aircraft maintenance logs, and responding to discrepancies entered into the logbook
- Performs routine and non-routine maintenance on aircraft
- References all Maintenance Manuals- Illustrated Parts Catalog, Structural Repair Manual, Component Maintenance Manuals, and the wiring diagrams to perform work on aircraft
- Completes required paperwork accurately using procedures set forth in the General Maintenance Manual (GMM)
- Uses only approved and certified hardware, parts, and equipment to be installed or used on aircraft
- Maintains JetBlue facilities and equipment as directed by the Leadership team
- Upholds safety and security awareness of Crewmembers and JetBlue facilities/equipment
- Ability to obtain and maintain special qualifications such as Quality Control RII, Airworthiness release, taxi run up, CAT III authorization, and Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM)
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- One (1) year of experience working as an aircraft maintenance technician.
- Ability to drive tugs, trucks, taxi aircraft, lift trucks, snorkel lift, boom lift and tractor and/or other maintenance vehicles
- Familiarity with accessing online aircraft manuals
- Ability to communicate effectively; in both oral and written communication
- Ability to frequently crawl, bend, kneel, climb, stoop and work in confined spaces
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License and a driving record from the state of your primary residence that meets JetBlue’s insurance standards
- Ability to remain alert to moving vehicles, aircraft and situational awareness
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Available for travel (10%)
- Pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Two (2) years of experience working on large aircraft (Maximum Take Off Weight of 12,500 or greater)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and the Internet
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Prior leadership abilities
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short notice
- Able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy, and behavioral standards
- Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents, or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report (SAR))
- Adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures, and risk controls
- Upholding JetBlue’s safety performance metric goals and understanding how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
- Computer and other office equipment
- Obtain tools listed on the Minimum Tool List within thirty (30) days of employment
- Operate lift trucks, snorkel lift, boom lift and tractor after attending training
- Issued reflective safety vest, ear protection and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to use handheld two-way radios, headsets and/or phone
- Work may be outdoors with seasonal weather
- Bids work schedule by seniority (days, swings, or midnight shift, holidays)
- Ability to work in elevated areas and confined spaces
- Position requires extremely strenuous physical work involving objects in excess of seventy (70) to one hundred (100) pounds. (Very Heavy)
- The starting pay for this position is $37.00 per hour. Base pay is one component of JetBlue’s total compensation package, which may also include access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, crewmember stock purchase plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, free space available travel on JetBlue, and more.
Contact Linda Phaneuf at Linda.Phaneuf@jetblue.com for more information or to apply.
Welcome to our Job Posting Section!
|Security Technology - Contact Desmon Smith 917-939-4941||HIRING
Maintenance planning and recordkeeping functions. Airframe and
STS IS HIRING ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
Telephone: 1 -800-359-4787
The :TWA: Hotel at
800 EXCITING ROLES!
Openings for management roles will be posted in January and early February.
Apply at :TWA:hotel.com/careers